Mid-term Management Plan "EMPOWER THE NEXT-22"
OSAKA SODA GROUP has formulated a new medium-term management plan, EMPOWER THE NEXT-22, for the period from fiscal 2021 to 2022.
In order to realize aspirations (I wish to be) for the year 2035, the 120th anniversary of our founding, we will promote management focusing on the three areas, "Achieving a sustainable society” , “Pursuit of global competitiveness” and “Growing together with our employees as a company”, to further enhance our corporate value and competitiveness.
Consolidated financial goals in FY2022
Basic Policy of "EMPOWER THE NEXT-22"
Chemicals business, Functional chemicals business, and Healthcare business will be positioned as core businesses and resilient strategy will be pursued.
We aim for early market launch by accurately grasping customer needs under the leadership of the business division, planning new products together with the R&D division, and quickly developing them. Especially we will promote development themes that make full use of originality in the fields of 'Mobility', 'Information and communication', 'Environment and energy' and 'Health and healthcare'.
Functional materials that support the electrification of mobility pro
vided by CASE, MaaS and Society 5.0
Products required for advanced telecommunications networks that form the foundation of a smart society
(5th generation mobile communication system)
Materials that contribute to the environment and energy, such as improved energy efficiency, longer product life and solvent free products
New pharmaceutical purification materials and technologies, anti-aging materials
(Highly potent pharmaceuticals / Biopharmaceuticals)
We contribute to the realization of a sustainable global environment through all corporate activities. In addition, we aim to become a corporate group capable of sustainable growth by strengthening existing businesses and establishing a competitive advantage through the development of new products.
- We aim to solve social issues and create new growth oppotunities. Our business activities contribute to existing products and businesses and reflect the SDGs in development policies for new products and new businesses.
- As part of our corporate responsibility, we will promote manufacturing with consideration for the 'Environment and safety' and creating a better workplace. Strengthening efforts to achieve non-financial targets, such as greenhouse gas emission reduction targets.
Under the new management philosophy system, we will reform our business system and personnel system, and raise the level of our organizational capabilities and human resources capabilities thr ough business reform activities at all levels.
- To put “Mission Statement” and “Vision into practice and firmly establish Redefining and disseminating the ideal image of our employees under the new Mission Statement” and “Vision Statement”
- Increasing operational efficiency through use of systems and Introduction and utilization of a system to improve the efficiency of work flow
- Renovation of personnel system, Permeation of organizational management and Development of self directed human resources