We, OSAKA SODA Co., Ltd. and its affiliates, realize the importance of personal information and shall address the issue of protecting personal information as follows.
- We shall strictly observe Personal Information Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations and we shall strive to collect and use personal information appropriately.
- We shall only use personal information according to the original purposes that we stated and may never disclose to any third party without your consent.
- We define administrative responsibility regarding personal information and observe our internal regulations.
- We shall establish safety measures to prevent any loss, alteration or leakage of personal information due to unauthorized access.
- We shall promote employee education to maintain thorough and appropriate management of personal information.
- We shall practice regular audits and continuously improve our handling of personal information.
- We have established a point of contact (telephone number +81-6-6110-1560) to respond to your inquiries, complaints or requests appropriately.
- In the event that we entrust the handling of personal information to a third party, we shall exercise due caution in our selection of said third party and conclude a confidentiality agreement to maintain proper management of your personal information.
October 1, 2015
Daiso Co., Ltd.